(right now: some people just want a great massage, plain and simple. is that you? check out my special: super simple back massage. just hit “book now” and get it!)
The first thing people ask me is this:
What kind of massage do you do?
That’s a great question! One size does not fit all. You want to know if my style is going to help with your concerns.
Here are some reasons people choose to work with me. Do you see yourself here?
- Chronic neck pain, headaches, back pain. Most of my clients have upper body pain. I love unsticking shoulder blades, soothing spines, and finding secret muscles connected to migraines.
- Real relief. They often have been for spa, or general massages that felt nice, but didn’t really address their concerns. I like to think my work is different, but don’t take my word for it: Check out my reviews.
- Less meds. Or they are looking for natural, holistic pain relief. The medicines I use are massage, reiki, massage cups, and essentials oils: no side effects and non habit-forming.
- Mystery pain. Others have been to the doctor, but still have discomfort. Doctors are great but they don’t know muscles like massage therapists do. Not knocking the relief of pills and injections, but the unhealthy muscle is still underneath!
- Old Injuries. They have pain and stiffness from old injuries or trauma: stuck, tight, painful tissue that just won’t stretch out. Let’s try massage cupping.
- Computer Work. Repetitive motions that come with computer work or physical labor. I like to use my oil called Rapid Relief, and the oh-so-popular CBD
- And stress! Stress is now identified as the root to many physical ailments. You can’t stop thinking, have trouble sleeping, or feel anxious, like the other shoe is always about to drop. Let me give you a true relaxation massage.
- Experience and personal attention. Not getting the result you want from spa massage or chain clinics? If you want a dedicated professional with years of experience, get in touch and let’s get going!
Schedule your free consult and mini session today!
15 Minute Consult plus
15 Minute Massage or Reiki session
No Charge and No Obligation
Hope to see you soon!
*PLEASE NOTE: I am not trained in pre-natal or oncology massage. Please find a therapist certified in these specialized fields to safely and effectively serve your needs.
Also if you require painful, hard-pressure, vigorous “sports”massage, I can assure you you will be disappointed with my work.